Scott, Barb and Kasi welcome you to Ceduna Sports and Outdoor Centre in the beautiful far west coastal town of Ceduna SA.
We know how important it is to have your every need catered for, having had over 20 years experience in small country and outback tourism based businesses!
We know our Camper Trailers will be a great addition to the sports camping, fishing and outdoor services we already provide.
The Ceduna Far West and Eyre Peninsula area is full of fantastic camping and adventure options! Including –
- Whales at the head of the bight and fowlers bay
- Fishing, take your pick of world class fishing options up and down the coast.
- Beaches – The Ceduna area is famous for its white sandy beaches including Oceans Beach at Davenport Creek, world renowned Surf Beach at Cactus and many more surf beaches for all levels including families.
- Davenport Creek is one of the areas best kept secrets a protected mangrove creek system filled with regular visitor’s such as Dolphins and Sea Lions, close to Ceduna it is a great temptation for weekends and school holidays.
- Oysterfest is our spectacular showcase of far west hospitality with the focus on local seafood including our signature Smoky and Denial Bay Oysters.
- Googs Track for those looking for a little adventure up and down the dunes.
- The spectacular Gawler Ranges just down the road!.
Here at Ceduna sports and outdoor centre we love abit of outback fun!
But sometimes you just can’t live without your creature comforts… we understand!
Up your camping game with a beautiful, quality camper trailer from the Ceduna Sports and Outdoor Centre.
They are practical, robust and have everything you need for a short or extended getaway, enquire now to hire a camper today!